The Teaching Trust Ed Fellows Program prepares educators to deepen their instructional competence and expand their scope of influence on their campuses.
Ed Fellows develops educator leaders' instructional competence and ability to lead adults on their campuses. We offer two cohorts to achieve this goal: our Instructional Leadership Cohort, which supports Ed Fellows in reaching their greatest impact through best instructional practices & classroom leadership, and our Adult Leadership Cohort, which supports Ed Fellows in reaching their greatest impact through influencing & leading other adults.
Through intensive workshops, research-based training, and campus or classroom action projects, Ed Fellows deepen their knowledge of key practices that enable them to become influential leaders of positive change for their schools. After each session, Ed Fellows apply their learning on their campuses and receive feedback from Teaching Trust coaches on their instructional and leadership development.
- Learn, develop, and practice expert teacher moves and mind frames that will prepare you to become an agent of change on your campus
- Receive targeted, individual feedback and development from a Teaching Trust coach
- Collaborate and problem-solve with a cohort of values-aligned educators across campuses, grade-levels, and content areas
- Implement content learned in sessions by designing an ambitious classroom or campus-based action project
- Join a network of influential individuals across North Texas who are focused on leading transformational change for students